Here are answers to many common questions about Shambhala Training weekends:
- If you've registered and haven't heard back, please plan on showing up the night of the event, and you will be admitted. However, we ask you to register beforehand. It helps us to plan for the event.
- Most of the events start on a Friday night, with registration beginning at 7 PM.
- Levels must be done in order.
- If you can't avoid missing the Friday night talk, please contact us.
- If you need to make financial arrangements please contact us in advance.
- The schedule of most events are as follows:
Friday: Registration at 7 PM.
Saturday: Continental breakfast at 8:30 AM. Practice and instruction begin at 9 AM and go until approximately 5:30 PM, with breaks.
Sunday: As with Saturday, except end time may be a little later.
- Some levels are two days, and some level three trainings are offered in their original two weekend format. Please make sure you know the correct dates.